• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first LB show

13 posts in this topic

Steve:

What would be really cool would be if you posted your opinion of your first LB show after you return. I love show posts and it would be a treat to read one from someone on "the other side of the table." In the meanwhile, I hope you have a fascinating, fun, and profitable time in Long Beach.

Mark

Thanks, Mark. After the dust settles a bit, I was intending on posting about my experiences at the LB show. It'll be my first major show on this side of the table...

And, I have experiences to share since my last post about the my transition process from pure collector to the ranks of the professional dealers.

Steve

Howdy,

I just want an excuse to start a thread... laugh.gif

Tomorrow, I'll be flying into LAX for my 1st ever LB show. Please stop by and say hi. I promise I won't give the stereotypical Laura greeting! (Uh, oh! She's gonna really hurt me now!)

Steve

I'll be there Thursday and will say hi if you aren't busy.