• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My goodness, NGC turnaround times for earlybird and economy are equal.

17 posts in this topic

Wow, so gloomy of you to post that.

In good news, my Express submissions flew thru there. NGC is EXCEPTIONAL when it comes to their Express service.

In good news, my Express submissions flew thru there. NGC is EXCEPTIONAL when it comes to their Express service.

But Greg, you're the only one who can afford Express submissions. Is it okay if I send mine in on Express and have them bill you?

Chris

But Greg, you're the only one who can afford Express submissions. Is it okay if I send mine in on Express and have them bill you?

Chris

Sure, but please make sure to put my address in the Ship To box on the invoices. tongue.gif

No such thing like that at ANACS now days. I've had 5 coins in their possession for 36 days now on a 10 day order. Can't imagine what it would be like on an economy order...

Regis

Chris

Sure, but please make sure to put my address in the Ship To box on the invoices. tongue.gif

Nah, that would to too much of an imposition for you! I wouldn't want you to get bored looking at the stuff I collect. flowerred.gif

Chris

No such thing like that at ANACS now days. I've had 5 coins in their possession for 36 days now on a 10 day order. Can't imagine what it would be like on an economy order...

Regis

That sounds about like my 10-day submission. I think they missed the 10-day turnaround by about 20 business days. Call them up and ask what they'll do for you for missing the guarantee. I take it they don't have any set compensation, but they did compensate me well enough.

The bad thing is that their holders are awful. One of them is open at the top and on part of the side. Lousy quality. I also cracked a coin out of one and it popped out with ease. A light twist of the case and it was fully open.

Bye-bye ANACS. hi.gif I give them six months, then confused-smiley-013.gif.

TRUTH

They have a ton of money backing them. I give them 3 years and then bye-bye ANACS... or at least sold off and totally changed again.

You're overlooking one other possibility.....................They get rid of the funky, new holder in 6-12 months.

Chris

My last earlybird was invoiced on 5/2 and the coins supposedly shipped on Friday.

I'm not good with math, but that's about 10 working days at my school.

My ANACS submission went to them at the same time (5 day service) and I received those coins back last week.

They included a nice little letter with the coins apologizing for the delay and offered me some freebies on my next submission.

They weren't THAT late, and if it was PCGS, it would have been normal.

They had trouble with the holders AGAIN, and these new slabs have a different font AGAIN.

Well I just sent off 5 coins for early bid and they received them on 5/17 so I will post here when I receive them back....but I am expecting a long wait foreheadslap.gif

Well I just sent off 5 coins for early bid and they received them on 5/17 so I will post here when I receive them back....but I am expecting a long wait foreheadslap.gif

My last early bird took about 3 weeks... which was fairly recent