• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sure would be nice if NGC sponsored a lunch...........

10 posts in this topic

I like this idea. It's be great to meet more fo the NGC people - especially the ones that stay locked back in the grading room at the shows.

NGC: Who is going to be at Long Beach this time?

Who cares about Baltimore. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Long Beach is the perfect place for the lunch. It's right in the backyard of their competition. Come on NGC, take the gloves off. laugh.gif

I agree. Specifically for forum members, NOT just registry set participants. It would be a great way meet NGC staff. Although, they may not want to meet us! wink.gif

Long Beach is the perfect place for the lunch. It's right in the backyard of their competition. Come on NGC, take the gloves off. laugh.gif

Playing the instigator today Greg? It would be a VERY wise marketing decision! Very wise.

HEY!!! I'm hungry! Whats for lunch?????? I hope the beverage isn't koolaid.

mike

------------------------

dont forget! collect proof sets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif