• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This place is really rockin'.

19 posts in this topic

Over the last two weeks, poster momentum has picked up on here tremendously, with no loss in content integrity. GOOD SHOW PEOPLE!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

TRUTH

It's that registration filter we talked Arch into using. Keeps the professional posters out and leaves the guys who enjoy talking about coins.

Even the Water Cooler is more user friendly

Oh please Pat! This is just your optimism showing. flamed.gif

Hoot

I drank a few times from the Water Cooler. Kinda tastes yummy, kinda tastes icky, but always get a Bug stuck in my throat.

TRUTH

Is it just a coincedence that I started posting here again about 2 weeks ago........ hmmmmmm wink.gif

dragon

Well, I think we were doing all right until we started bashing sellers and worshipping grading services in the recent The responsibility of a grading service in the event of a "mechanical error"?" thread. It seems like someone has been spiking the water cooler with Kool-Aid. 893censored-thumb.gif

hmmm, the only Kool-Aid I ever liked was when I was 16, I gave this guy a ride not knowing any better, and he thanked me with a packet of Kool-Aid poured into a bottle of Thunderbird wine, that was quite a feeling. What was the question again??

Over the last two weeks, poster momentum has picked up on here tremendously, with no loss in content integrity. GOOD SHOW PEOPLE!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

TRUTH

Ya know truth,, I'm happy if your happy,

OH, Im glad your happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike

Interesting. On one thread you want to know how to tell some people to stay on the PCGS board, and on this thread you state poster momentum is picked up without loss of integrity?

michael,

the water cooler is a forum on the general board for discussion of anything (and I mean anything). so you aren't missing an inside joke, but you are missing a lot of stupid posts! gossip.gif