• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone have an old NGC ad with.........?

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone have an old NGC ad that says they will not grade modern coins? I know I have seen a post before, with a scan on the other forum, but cannot find it and no one is helping me there. I came to "The source."

Cameron Kiefer

I think I have a coy of this ad at home.

How many sample slabs is it worth to you? 27_laughing.gif

Just kidding. All it will take is a few posts by you in the coin forums here. goodevil.gif

That's a fair deal Gereg. I'll post more here. My post has been up since last night and with two TTT's there is still no reply. They must all be NGC haters over there - those kool-aid drinkers.

Cameron Kiefer

Yes, you must post here more. A deal is a deal. You wouldn't want to go back on your word. They'd take away your eagle badge or whatever it is that they gave you.

did you get the items i sent you for your collection??

hope all is well i remember the ads that said ngc would not grade anything after 1964

man have times changed i used to see the ads all thre time and i never thougyt much about it it would be great to have these ads flamed.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

i think i can locate some of these ads for you? i will try to find some i do not think i will have much luck but i will look

sincerely michael shy.gifshy.gif