• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,916 posts in this topic

Just arrived. An early Christmas present. Haven't taken pictures yet, but this image is pretty darn accurate. Ex Stewart Blay

L_1910LCPCGSPR66RB.jpg

That's a great Christmas present Bob. I have been a bad boy so Santa may just leave me the usual pair of socks and a &*&%)(#@^& and both will probably be too big. :baiting::roflmao:

Couple of new busties for the Dansco

The first is a 1827 o-115 R 2

the second is a 1825 o-116 R 3

Please correct me on the overtons if wrong .

Thanks

18270-115OB.jpg

18270-115REV.jpg

18330-116OBVERSE.jpg

18250-116REV.jpg

Edited by x2rider

Wow, it's been a while for a coin purchase. Roughly 4 months, and it's only my second Franklin purchase this year... 8 months since my last Franklin purchase... How times change.

Just picked up a toned 1951-S in NGC MS65 off of fleaBay. No pix of it at this time, but I'll post it to the boards after it is imaged.

Wow, it's been a while for a coin purchase. Roughly 4 months, and it's only my second Franklin purchase this year... 8 months since my last Franklin purchase... How times change.

Just picked up a toned 1951-S in NGC MS65 off of fleaBay. No pix of it at this time, but I'll post it to the boards after it is imaged.

Did you pick up that pretty 665FBL I was watching, or was it a different one?

Did you pick up that pretty 665FBL I was watching, or was it a different one?

Boy, I sure would like to pick up a coin grading MS665FBL. I bet that would be a beauty. :baiting:

I'm not sure it was the one you were watching, Jason, it was graded NGC MS65 (no FBL).