• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,916 posts in this topic

Very nice Morgans there Mike! Love the color on that 1804!!

The date sure does look like 1804 doesn't it lol

Thats why I got it so cheap it is defective :)

I have to check with a fw people its probably a VAM of sorts as I just looked at it CLOSELY and there is a blob of metal almost closing the gap on the NINE

Very nice Morgans there Mike! Love the color on that 1804!!

The date sure does look like 1804 doesn't it lol

Thats why I got it so cheap it is defective :)

I have to check with a fw people its probably a VAM of sorts as I just looked at it CLOSELY and there is a blob of metal almost closing the gap on the NINE

I would check into it's rarity Mike. I can't remember the last time I've seen an 1804. These have got to have a mintage of , say, 1 ???

wow--go away for a week and everyone buys up all the beautiful coins--very nice e1

here's my latest, I musually like really white Mercurys with flow lines...but you don't see color like this very often on Mercs..although the reverse is a bit splotchy, it still has character...

66121.jpg.631b1b82eb04c566ea4698937e60d46e.jpg

66122.jpg.86c16e9dd1e9409ee4a1976945d63ba0.jpg

Not my pictures as you can tell but I was extremely excitied to get this one and I had to pay strong. It's probably the first PCGS Gen 2 holdered coin I have ever owned.....I have had a few rattlers but this is much rarer as I believe it was only produced for two months in 1989.....

a201_12.jpg

ac12_12.jpg

a495_12.jpg

a76c_12.jpg

Looks MS from the pics......must be just the slightest rub.....how many do you own now.....like 1000 lol

RE: Barber Dimes:

Modest collection really - I have my Dansco complete

and I'm slowly working on a certified collection in AU 58.

You have to remember that I'm also upgrading my

Quarter and Half Dollar sets too; eventually, my duplicates

do get sold. Maybe that's why you think I have "like 1000"

Its closer to 400 in all sets :o

I have this same coin but mine has not been cleaned. It has been in my grandmother's storage chest for years. She had several coins she left me in her will. I would be interested in selling if someone is interested. Please email me for a list of coins.

I have this same coin but mine has not been cleaned. It has been in my grandmother's storage chest for years. She had several coins she left me in her will. I would be interested in selling if someone is interested. Please email me for a list of coins.

If you want to sell your coins I am sure there would be plenty interested. We have a Buy, Sell, Trade section on the forum so if you post this note there you should have better luck (thumbs u