• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

1811 CBH = Great eye appeal! Holy Smokes!

NIce Peace $ up there Bobby! Is that a thumb print I see?

OP

Edited by Old Pueblo

1811 CBH = Great eye appeal! Holy Smokes!

NIce Peace $ up there Bobby! Is that a thumb print I see?

OP

Yep a print! Looks worse in the pic.

Great looking coins everyone! :applause:

I particularly like the CBH and the Peace dollars. (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Welcome to the boards LogPotato! :hi: That's a good looking group of Barbers. (thumbs u

Great looking coins everyone! :applause:

I particularly like the CBH and the Peace dollars. (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Welcome to the boards LogPotato! :hi: That's a good looking group of Barbers. (thumbs u

:applause: (thumbs u

Nice 1811 Jom! I saw that one on ebay. Tried to pick up the 1821 but was sniped.

Here is a newp from a local show:

zn0zme.jpg

The 21 was pretty nice if I'm remembering correctly....

Nice dime there...in fact GREAT dime.

jom

Great new coins everyone :applause:

Too many to note each one but Bobby, that is a nice Peace dollar and AnkurJ, that is a STUNNING dime!! Oh and Jom, your halves are always a pleasure to view.

Edited by nunfa0

This is a big newp

PCGS VF30 CAC. Has a few spots but the surfaces are hard with no porosity. The color is a nice smooth chocolate.

flyiyt.jpg

I found this one when I was going through some of my coins last night, and I thought "I should shoot some new pics of this toned beauty". This is shot with axial lighting. The coin exhibits golds and blue throughout, and it resides in an older NGC holder, graded MS66.

-Brandon

124348.jpg.ec585ebcd98087717d7f4368dce622d7.jpg

This is Heraldic Art Medal #9 (of a series of 60 designs; 3 medals per year for 20 years). It was issued in 1961 to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Tippecanoe.

The year 1961 was a fruitful year for designs featuring the horse, with all 3 medals prominently featuring the equine image (Centennial medals for Kansas Statehood and for the Civil War are the other 2 designs). This medal completes my 1961 series of these medals.

124363.jpg.62278b9c8f14a3dae915be5d46310248.jpg

Added these 2 modern commemoratives to my collection. The Mint did a much better job with the design for these coins then they did with the Infantry coins released earlier this year

124410.jpg.8c79691d0537d04b1d6101e2850773f6.jpg

Nice Morgan there Kenneth!

Nice Frankie Irvin!

Thanks Bobby top coin pulled from roll of uncs. Here is a recent p/u. (thumbs u

103_0238-1.jpg

103_0235.jpg

103_0237.jpg

Edited by rrantique