• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,908 posts in this topic

Been looking for a CC quarter for quarter mintmark type for a while, they always go for too much - MV or higher, people like them CC's. So I finally got one I liked, still paid too much for it:

1877-CCQtrNGCAU50CACcomp.jpg

Been looking for a CC quarter for quarter mintmark type for a while, they always go for too much - MV or higher, people like them CC's. So I finally got one I liked, still paid too much for it:

Was this from eBay like the 1844 half dime that you posted on another thread? If so, we have the same taste. It's nice to know who I have been bidding against.

Again..beautiful proof merc schatzy. The flowlines make me think of the intro to Star Trek...or ( and you'll excuse my wife and I for being a bit geeky please) when we are driving in a heavy snowstorm at night, if you flip your highbeams on it looks like we're jumping into "warp 8"--then we laugh like kids..oh well, being geeky can be fun..

also, here's a crusty old gal ( all of my seated halves have the same look so far) PCGS XF40

114178.jpg.9d7d42f60fb3bf83fa83ceb962e135a2.jpg

114179.jpg.def9b9b821e90df35ea654fa7621f796.jpg

I picked up a 1967 SMS MS68 nickel a couple of weeks ago.

I got a nice deal on it and the NGC registry point value is 751!

Not very exotic, but it has the highest point value in my SMS set.

My ranking on this set is 13!

Very nice Lafayette.....

(thumbs u

Ditto!!

That makes it foursome !

Great looking LaFayette !!

Actually, one of the nicest

I have seen in a very long time.

ever since i sold my lovely toned peace dollar, i have been looking through e-bay for a replacement and managed to scoop this one up pretty cheap. It has the same end of roll toning as my other one, pretty happy with this deal, can't wait to see it in hand. Here is the e-bay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200637922946&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT