• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,915 posts in this topic

This is a first for me in a long time... purchasing a Standing Liberty Quarter that is.

I've only purchased 1 other SLQ, about 3 years ago, so I figured this one was a good start! I have always loved the standing lib. designs, but they were too pricey in higher grades.

Seller's Images, I will post my images when I receive it. :grin:

332.jpg

23111.jpg

Nice Pickups!!

Brg5658....love it!!

Here is my new auction win!! I haven't been able to upgrade any coins in my set since 2/5/2010.

I hope to be able to do another upgrade in the next month if everything goes good!! :wishluck:

112919.jpg.864353af3abfc3a595fa2dc7355a4bd6.jpg

112920.jpg.2d1ec3502fa23a7fc6b5254b55a810de.jpg

Jaime, awesome pick up! I'm hoping you can snag one of the few 1974-S PF70DCAMs that are around too...your proof Roosies are absolutely stunning! Good luck!!

-Brandon

I was born in Wisconsin so when I saw this example on Pinnacle Rarities website I had to have it! :) Thanks Kathleen! Very tough coin to find with color.

Pinnacle_Wisconisn_Obv3_Combo1.jpg

I also have this piece in my collection: :)

wiscmealobv.jpg

Great coins guys, love the colour on that commem Lee.

Here are my latest for my westward bound and Sac sets. both PF69 Ucam.

112928.jpg.0fafc9da1f968094f913a7328b99f636.jpg

112929.jpg.c67dfdc7d6b14afb70baff5acf31d964.jpg

112930.jpg.64e55151a5eb8d48a799f4a69ee03bde.jpg

112931.jpg.3e39ee585e5eaab30e2f1865dca7d353.jpg

Although these were purchase a couple of weeks ago, I will post them now. Both additions or upgrades to my Type set. First purchase from our forum astronaut, SkyMan, a PCGS MS68 Roosie.

649f02d1.jpg

d88b0b77.jpg

The second coin from our Buffalo Nickel expert Buffalo Head, a PCGS AU53 CBH. This shows that Joe has the eye for more than just Buffernix.

1812CBHpcgsAU53obv_36.jpg

1812CBHpcgsAU53rev_09.jpg

Latest addition to my Civil War custom set of tokens and commems. Not a big fan of the obverse (where are Mr. Lincoln's shoulders?) but love the reverse. In MS70:

2009_Lincoln_Commem_obv.jpg

2009_Lincoln_Commem_rev.jpg

Well thanks to jaime (shatzy) I received my first coin for my birthyear set that I'm starting. And in case no one has ever dealt with Jaime, he is a fantastic seller. I've bought a few coins from him and they've always been what I expected. Anyway, this looks like the start of what may be a long process to get a completed set like the coin below.

1959Washie.jpg

IMG_5350.jpg

Well thanks to jaime (shatzy) I received my first coin for my birthyear set that I'm starting. And in case no one has ever dealt with Jaime, he is a fantastic seller. I've bought a few coins from him and they've always been what I expected. Anyway, this looks like the start of what may be a long process to get a completed set like the coin below.

1959Washie.jpg

IMG_5350.jpg

That's a real beauty there youngster!! Jaime is one of the good guys on the forum. Although I've never purchased anything from him we have had several communications.

Some new mint sets and a new Proof 1968

Wrong envelope on one should say 1971 and 1972

1972-1.jpg

1971-1.jpg

KGrHqEOKisE3yuiYygWBOomBPRKw_12.jpg

Edited by acan451

You'll never go wrong with Jaime's coin offerings.

First class seller!

OP