• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,913 posts in this topic

Thanks, Broadstruck - I thought you'd like it... :cloud9:

Well ya know I'd like a full, but since a 26-s is a wallet cruncher that example is a whole lotta head for non fh fundage! :headbang:

Heres the pictures of the other 7 that arrived today. Sorry it took so long to get pictures, its been a long and eventful day.

-Chris#2

2009-P-PuertoRico-sp68.jpg

2009-P-NorthMarianna-sp68.jpg

2009-P-AmericanSomoa-sp68.jpg

2009-D-PuertoRico-sp68.jpg

2009-D-NorthMarianna-sp68.jpg

2009-D-Guam-sp67.jpg

2009-D-AmericanSomoa-sp68.jpg

Here's another 26-S I picked up some time ago -

its in an NGC 65 FH holder - ex: Bob Moreno Collection

... sorry for the poor images... they are Bowers & Merena's:

b1850323.jpg

00dea58b.jpg

Just recieved this from Coincurious7. Fantastic coin and couldnt wish for a smoother transaction.

2008BaldEagleHalf.jpg

Will post pictures of the other 3 coins that arrived today after I return hom.

-Chris#2

I bought both of these a while ago, but have only just now had the opportunity to photo them. The first is NGC SMS-68 * PL, the second is raw but I grade it MS-66*

Yep I would grade that 66 wow .

Really nice toning . Do you think it is star worthy for single side toning ?

Martin

I bought both of these a while ago, but have only just now had the opportunity to photo them. The first is NGC SMS-68 * PL, the second is raw but I grade it MS-66*

Martin

Probably not, but I have seen it many times before. I'm almost certain it would not receive a star at NGC. I just think the multicolored stripey toning is really awesome (and very scarce). This makes the second stripy dime I have - I really want a stripy quarter and half to go with them. Skyman has the most incredibly half in his set, and I know Shane has a couple of stripers:

920849_Full_Obv.jpg

As a comparison, here is my other stripy dime. These striped toners are generally only known on 1959 and 1960 dated coins. Nobody is really sure how or why they tone this way:

1960RoosObv_013.jpg

Edited by physics-fan3.14

Martin

Probably not, but I have seen it many times before. I'm almost certain it would not receive a star at NGC. I just think the multicolored stripey toning is really awesome (and very scarce). This makes the second stripy dime I have - I really want a stripy quarter and half to go with them. Skyman has the most incredibly half in his set, and I know Shane has a couple of stripers:

920849_Full_Obv.jpg

As a comparison, here is my other stripy dime. These striped toners are generally only known on 1959 and 1960 dated coins. Nobody is really sure how or why they tone this way:

1960RoosObv_013.jpg

Do you have a nice stripy cent for this collection ?

More!! (thumbs u I'm gonna have to start shopping soon so I can contribute to this thread again. lol

lol at least we keep it entertaining for you in the mean time :)

-Chris#2

Great Jeff Alan, I think I posted it's brother last week!!

Chris you have a very nice set of satin coins going there and you seem to be one of the few out buying me!!

Physics, STUNNING coins, nothing else to say!!! (worship)

lol Thank you nunfa0, I'm still waiting on a few more to arrive yet. Should have 5 more tomarrow and 2 more in a day or so after that I am hopeing. :)

Plus I have alot of other coins I picked up yesterday that I still havent taken photos of yet, I'm tryin to keep the size of my postings on this thread smaller so that it dosent take too long for the photos to load. Otherwise each of the postings this week could of been twice as large. As it is I have about 17 more things to photo that I picked up this week.

-Chris#2

I got 3 more today, so I have 5 more coins to photograph and post. Man I love our hobby!!!

very very nice alan, theres been a few times I managed to pop in at the right time to get a bargin. Just not as much lately as I have been dealing with a jewelry shop for most of the silver statehoods that I have been posting

-Chris#2