• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Thanks guys. I like type 1 best also Jeff. I just have to pay a little more for those early double eagles.

Nice coins (thumbs u Mark always has nice stuff and the CC Morgan dollars are cool...

I agree, I have one of the same date, 1852 in AU-53, bought it around 2003 and thought I paid too much for what today is about half the melt value! :preach:

It is really becoming difficult to find any upgrades to my war nickel set. Despite the small disturbance to the steps and the lack of color compared to it's predecessor, this coin is still a monster. The luster on this coin is stupendous.

JN1944-DNGCMS67StarLabel2.jpg

JN1944-DNGCMS67StarSteps.jpg

So CLEAN!

Hey All

Just picked this for $4.50

I am very happy with this coin. I think I got a great deal...

Cheers

Alan

KGrHqUOKjkE0fYIlIneBNYYoJQ_12.jpg

KGrHqQOKj4E00U3F9qjBNYYrYbDw_12.jpg

Edited by acan451

Great coins guys. Love the gold buying spree Winston. Love that target toner Dean, and Lehigh, you have a great eye for Jefferson Nickels!!

Great coins guys. Love the gold buying spree Winston. Love that target toner Dean, and Lehigh, you have a great eye for Jefferson Nickels!!

Great looking coins everyone. :hi:

Great looking coins everyone. :hi:

Ditto! Like the target toning on that Lincoln also!

just upgraded my Walker set with this old crusty 1947 ( although'm going to keep my satiny white MS66 also)

110070.jpg.ec3e5552153b774e5f39f4d07990938a.jpg

110071.jpg.d31ef29dab9aba76f557627d03c04366.jpg

Here is something you don't see everyday.

I know it's not a US coin but I just think it is verry cool'

I had never seen a sample coin untill I bought this one.

It hase amazing luster and is a very sharp coin.

A 1967-B 1/2 Swiss Silver Frank.

Any help with this coin would be great

Hope you all enjoy.

Cheers

Alan

PCGS9.jpg

Edited by acan451

I've always liked thje Swiss franc design..I almost started a set of the large 2fcs coins once but it is a BIG, LONG series..nice coin, congrats

Nice coins all! It's been some time since my last newp but this one is en route now from Mark Feld. After all this time I actually (finally) got to buy a coin from him subsequent to being "too late" on several others. It should fit in very nice with my other Early Commems.

Calobv-horz.jpg