• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,908 posts in this topic

I just purchased a 1883 o and 1879 s Morgan Dollars in high grades with nice eye appeal, Eventually I would like to collect the entire set in high grades with nice eye appeal. Dan

107755.jpg.303efd3420e9928a537a82d46d5113cd.jpg

107756.jpg.dc499e54d5043621ab2cc3122f49244c.jpg

107757.jpg.6dc853cf027947463a55eab8535f224e.jpg

107758.jpg.7eb95af7b0c14b7c531ba2b105427434.jpg

Nice looking Morgans Dan. I'm presuming the 79' got the star for having some cameo to it??

That's a Plus, Bobby, no star, although in a brief glance its easy to confuse them. The star would have been for the apparent semi-pl surfaces (which I like :) ), the plus is because its a really nice 66.

Nice looking Morgans Dan. I'm presuming the 79' got the star for having some cameo to it??

That's a Plus, Bobby, no star, although in a brief glance its easy to confuse them. The star would have been for the apparent semi-pl surfaces (which I like :) ), the plus is because its a really nice 66.

I see, I didn't really know there was a difference. Thanks Jason!

Very Nice Seated there Jackson!

This was a very nice surprise that arrived today. A gift from Martin (X2rider). Upgraded my registry one with a nice Cameo. Thanks again Martin!!

1967SMSJeffNGCPF67CameoObvRev.jpg

This half cent was a not so recent buy but Sam has imaged it for me lately so I thought I would share it

1806au53.jpg[/img]

Very, very nice! I sure like the looks of this one....Way to go!!

How long is a piece of string

Probably need a good pic first to give a price but you could look at ebay and compare yours with prices realised .

And welcome to the boards :hi:

Martin

coins.jpg

cool, my 1st pic, out of 10-15 boards i been on over the years, everything works a little different

was just telling pendragon1998 that i had to go check out some peace and mogans a guy called me about,im back, 23 in all

14 peace & ,6 morgans, 3 1 oz silver 1 ouce rounds

22$ each, good deal-no holes, major wear or nothing in em anyways

Edited by rube

swert coin grip, looking at these pics of cool stuff on here, i can see me getting another metal detector in the future