• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,908 posts in this topic

I would have bought more old coins but my wife thought we should have more gold. Making the wife happy always ends up making my life better so here it is...

Maple.jpg

Never a bad thought...both of them!

Just added a 1917-D Dime in NGC 45

for my Dansco collection.

1917-DDimeNGC45.jpg

While I was at a local Ft Myers coin show, I also picked up four

XF dimes as well...no images yet though. Nothing exotic, I assure

you - just nice coins.

Here is a newp from FUN, Mr. Osburn's table. I am trying to put together a set of 19th century halves with album toning. Obviously dipped a long time ago prior to being in the album but hey I like the eye appeal that this combination gives......

1854-OhalfNGCAU55comp.jpg

Edited by Jackson HT9

Here's our 1901 $10 Liberty and 1908 $20 St Gaudens (no motto). Getting ready to send in for grading. They were my and my wifes Christmas presents to each other. Both are in EF to UC condition in my opinion, lets see what NGC says.

2665564380053406156MUigUD_th.jpg2077013620053406156wWHgMz_th.jpg

2380434650053406156CLTONw_th.jpg2332559720053406156EBqxho_th.jpg

Edited by livtocruz

The Cathedral closeup looks 3 dimensional. I felt like I was in the middle of it. Great coin and photos.

Edited by dean1345

Won this coin in Jaime's ebay auction. Not sure if this is his image or NGC took the image. It just showed up when I entered the coin in my set. In either event, it's better than I could do.

1954613-007O.jpg

That is one Fantastic Columbus Coin. Wish they would make more of this Quality and Detailed Coins. Thanks Texasrichard

Edited by Brian D

Won this coin in Jaime's ebay auction. Not sure if this is his image or NGC took the image. It just showed up when I entered the coin in my set. In either event, it's better than I could do.

Winston...I took the image....using a halogen light and black piece of paper.

It hard getting the Roosevelt's to show up good in the holder.

hm Still haven't figured out how to do the multi-holders!!