• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

I love that reverse!

That's a great looking 1947 Quarter - the reverse toning is as nice as any I have ever seen !! Plus - its my birthyear quarter !!

:o

Agreed!! Outstanding reverse, I love it. Birth year here as well. I'll PM you my address so you'll know where to send it. :luhv:

Really nice stuff y'all. I'm not buying anything other than some bullion type stuff for the most part so nothing real nice to share. Maybe soon.... in the mean time, I got a couple rolls of these lately...

2009-275-18-13-11-0-DSC_0081.JPG

2009-275-18-13-21-0-DSC_0085.JPG

2009-289-18-41-40-0-DSC_0007.JPG2009-289-18-41-34-0-DSC_0008.JPG

Edited by texasrichard

I picked up this very clean V-Nickle. The scratches on Liberties neck and under her chin are actually on the slab.

1883nocents.jpg

Edited by Bugmann1974

Buying 80 S Morgans seems to be my lucky niche.Last year I got one for $30 that graded out MS64 DPL.This time, I bought this one for $29.00. It turns out after almost reselling it unattrinuted I find it is a rally nice VAM 11, 1880 S, 8 over 9.One of these in MS 64 sold for $120.00 on Ebay yesterday.

The pictures make it look at least a grade lower than the definite MS 65 it is.The luster is really great on this one.Nice and frosty too. It does have those spots on the rim though.The couple of "rubs" you see are really exaggerated in the photos.. I'm going to have to re-open my NGC account. I had another one of these in 64 ungraded that I let go for a pittance.I can't keep doing that. I sure like finding these though.

80S1.jpg

80S2.jpg

80S3.jpg