• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,915 posts in this topic

Lovely coins everyone. (thumbs u

Jason, that is a VERY attractive '51-S! :applause: Excellent pickup, PARTICULARLY in FBL. (thumbs u Best of luck on finding an attractive '52-S in FBL.

Toyo, excellent grouping of Large Cents! :applause: They look sweet.

Lovely coins everyone. (thumbs u

Jason, that is a VERY attractive '51-S! :applause: Excellent pickup, PARTICULARLY in FBL. (thumbs u Best of luck on finding an attractive '52-S in FBL.

Toyo, excellent grouping of Large Cents! :applause: They look sweet.

Ditto (thumbs u (thumbs u

Picked these up spring 2009 at a B&M when I had some extra time waiting for my daughter's heats in a swim meet. The images are by Bob Campbell and I think he did an excellent job.

1858SLQFineObv_006.jpg1858SLQFineRev_010.jpg

1858SLHobv_004.jpg1858SLHrev_002.jpg

Oooh! Nice one Jason! :applause:

Thanks :) I got it to match my 1958 in 65, which I have posted several times before. The obverse on that one matches the reverse on this one so perfectly that I had to buy this new one. Here's the old one:

JPA787obverse.jpg

Those 2 58's would look awesome in a multi-holder side by side!! (worship)

The thought had crossed my mind....

Just looking at them again, I happened to notice that they are consecutive serial numbers on the slab. Looks like they came from the same mint set, which would explain why they look so much alike! Haha, reunited at last. I wonder where the rest of the set is?

Those 2 58's would look awesome in a multi-holder side by side!! (worship)

The thought had crossed my mind....

Just looking at them again, I happened to notice that they are consecutive serial numbers on the slab. Looks like they came from the same mint set, which would explain why they look so much alike! Haha, reunited at last. I wonder where the rest of the set is?

Yep my pictures and i was the submitter of those coins....I believe I sent them in for Chris (PCcoins), which is probably who you purchased them from? I know I sent in some more halves and dimes etc for him but I don't remember if anymore of them were from the same set as the halves hm

Yep my pictures and i was the submitter of those coins....I believe I sent them in for Chris (PCcoins), which is probably who you purchased them from? I know I sent in some more halves and dimes etc for him but I don't remember if anymore of them were from the same set as the halves hm

Well, I actually purchased them from Jon (PCcoins), but yeah.

Just arrived from Schatzy! A first day issue MS66 RD Professional Life

My camera needs new batteries but I managed to get this image before it died.

Also, the slab needs to be cleaned before I take the next set of images

This coin has been added to a signature set of bicentennial lincolns in pf and ms

86837.jpg.1cfe7b301fc8522f3328087902bdd0d6.jpg