• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,908 posts in this topic

Picked this up from the boys at Coin Rarities Online last week. They are a real pleasure to deal with and they use Mark Goodman for their images so what you see is what you get (thumbs u

1855-proof-large-cent.jpg

Picked this up from the boys at Coin Rarities Online last week. They are a real pleasure to deal with

I keep hearing good things about them. I'll have to keep my eye on thier site. Great coin (thumbs u

Picked this up from the boys at Coin Rarities Online last week. They are a real pleasure to deal with and they use Mark Goodman for their images so what you see is what you get (thumbs u

1855-proof-large-cent.jpg

Wow!!

I don't think that I have ever seen a proof Braided Hair cent before. Do you know what the mintage was for this coin, and how many are known to exist?

Boiler......I always enjoy seeing your museum pieces.

MBA.......Your CBHD collection are delightful.

Thanks, Dean! Working hard to make it that way. And there are more to come in the next couple of weeks too...

The large cent makes a good collection mate for this proof half cent also a recent addition to the type set.

1855-half-cent-mgm-copy.jpg

Sock Knocker Offer!