• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Nice newps ya'll. Irvin, love that Morgan. Is it PL!

Yes Bobby it is a 64 cameo PL (thumbs u

Thanks Bob (thumbs u

Yes Jason my photos i took late last nite after getting back from show. :hi:

Here is a pickup for my birth year error collection!!

I am very happy with the coin and I think it is 6FS, which is awesome for a 1983.

014.jpg

Nice error Schatzy. The thing to realize about FS on an error coin is that all the normal rules go out the window. Because this coin was struck off center, the pressures on the planchet are completely different. What might be an incredibly rare coin in FS under normal conditions is almost expected to have different striking characteristics when certain errors are involved.

Nice error Schatzy. The thing to realize about FS on an error coin is that all the normal rules go out the window. Because this coin was struck off center, the pressures on the planchet are completely different. What might be an incredibly rare coin in FS under normal conditions is almost expected to have different striking characteristics when certain errors are involved.

They may be true but I have 5 of the 1983-P off-center nickels and this is the first one that you can even make out the steps. I bought it not knowing that it had 6FS so I just thought it was really cool when I got it in hand.

1960 NGC MS-64FBL replaces my mislabelled slab error I previously had in this slot (it was a 1960D in a 1960 holder). Decent bell lines for the date, strong luster on the obverse.

83122.jpg.88be06c8a0dd78c4af1fca71fc3b7c5e.jpg

83123.jpg.cfb957f39ec5e6ff34e3c0079142aa47.jpg

Nice Lincoln Steve and the Frankie is very nice Jason.

Got this Trade Dollar from D. Osburn. It is a lower grade Carson City but I really like the look.

ZZ1876-CC.jpg

Ah, fish.... Now I'm going to have to hunt you down. I had my eye on that one on Ebay. You'll have to post pics of it once you get it in hand.

I'll give it a go.