• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Partly for points, partly for gold content, partly for being 70, and partly to go with my other commems ;)

Points is more the ORDER I am building the set in.. gold $5 are the best bang for buck, and I prefer gold coins by far over silver..

Nice one there Old Pueblo!!

raresov, I agree if a person can afford the gold, by far would be nicer than silver! (thumbs u Well, some silver! Now if they would've made gold morgans, ohh those would be nice!

Nice one there Old Pueblo!!

raresov, I agree if a person can afford the gold, by far would be nicer than silver! (thumbs u Well, some silver! Now if they would've made gold morgans, ohh those would be nice!

Thanks

Schatzy helped me with this one!

I am trying to build a Lincoln 2009 Signature set MS & Proof

Hi Folks

Here are a couple that I got from James for my Dansco . They are winging their way to me at this moment and will be a welcome addition to my dansco 7070

indiancent1959.jpg

drapedbust2.jpg

The lady looks sort of evil with the spiked chin and lizard tongue :-)

cheers martin

Edited by x2rider

Really like the 1853 Quarter - great type coin.

I had a few eBay bucks I had to use before the beginning

of August so I went shopping and I stumbled accross this

beauty.

I've been searching for a 1896-P for awhile now and was

very surprised to run into this one...

82637.jpg.20cb7e91f345b9ee4ca9b822d9a514f8.jpg

82638.jpg.e4cbdfe0de4be1fe2c39c659719fff91.jpg

I picked this up the other day. The dealer marked it XF(!), but he was not foolish enough to price it XF.

1925StoneMountain-Web.gif

Well I wish I could take decent pictures as I just hit the jackpot with a box of unopened 1970 proof sets. I wish one of them had a no S dime but they all had the S. I wish one of them would have been a small date Lincoln but they all appear to be the large date.

So you ask why you think I hit the jackpot, well all of the lincoln's have target toning, the roosevelts are a deep violet on the obverse, the jeffersons are all toned, the quarters are toned and the Kennedy's all seem to be at least cameo.

Bob, look out as these are coming your way early next week. I will try to take some quick pictures later today after work.

Well I wish I could take decent pictures as I just hit the jackpot with a box of unopened 1970 proof sets. I wish one of them had a no S dime but they all had the S. I wish one of them would have been a small date Lincoln but they all appear to be the large date.

So you ask why you think I hit the jackpot, well all of the lincoln's have target toning, the roosevelts are a deep violet on the obverse, the jeffersons are all toned, the quarters are toned and the Kennedy's all seem to be at least cameo.

Bob, look out as these are coming your way early next week. I will try to take some quick pictures later today after work.

:D Looking forward to seeing them. (thumbs u

Dwaine.....the lincoln is awesome. The toning on the 10C, 25C, & 50C are common for

that year. I have a 1971 set that looks the same, but my lincoln does not look like yours.