• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,914 posts in this topic

A big purchase, but a coin I have wanted for a very long time. (PCGS MS65)

lafayetteobv.jpglafayetterev.jpg

AWE-SOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure that cost a mint, but it's well worth it!

Nice Layfayette!

I received this the other day along with some other stuff. IT is my favorite kind of coin.... FREE ! I won it along with a lot of other pieces in a contest on another forum. My pics aren't so good but you'll get the idea.

P4301754eye.jpg

P4301754.JPG

P4301755.JPG

Here is my latest addition to my early gold type set. It's an 1813 half eagle in PCGS MS-62. This was actually an up-grade. Now what's left for me get only gets harder. (shrug)

Oh well what's life without a challenge?

1813HalfEagleO-1.jpg1813HalfEagleR-1.jpg

Here is my latest addition to my early gold type set. It's an 1813 half eagle in PCGS MS-62. This was actually an up-grade. Now what's left for me get only gets harder. (shrug)

Oh well what's life without a challenge?

1813HalfEagleO-1.jpg1813HalfEagleR-1.jpg

Gulp!! :banana: :banana: ^^

What a gorgeous coin Bill !!! Sweet Roosie Schatzy!

Today I received the last piece of No Arrow coins needed for my 1853 year set. I could only get quick pics done as my cameras battery died. In hand it is very pretty. In PCGS VF35 slab. When I get the camera ready I've got to do a shot of all 4 of the NA's together. It's been a long time coming.

P5011757.JPG

P5011758.JPG

Edited by texasrichard

Nice additions Jaime. :golfclap:

Richard coingrats on the completion of a tuff set. :banana: :banana: ^^

Edited by rrantique

Nice matched set Jaime. :banana: Are you going to go after a '64 SMS. I just saw a Lincoln go for some strong money at Heritage. Actually after looking again, a whole set was sold. Wow!!

Edited by robec1347

Nice matched set Jaime. :banana: Are you going to go after a '64 SMS. I just saw a Lincoln go for some strong money at Heritage. Actually after looking again, a whole set was sold. Wow!!

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I don't think so!!