• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,916 posts in this topic

I just placed an order for some MS66 FDI William H Harrison dollars. I thought it would be nice to get the 9th coin before the 10th one came out. lol

77359.jpg.fc471da96bf833b3912a47991c1a1a05.jpg

This coin completed my set and put me number 3. Not much toning and I will still be searching for a toned upgrade possibility.

JeffersonNickel1943over2-PPCGSMS-1.jpg

This takes care of the last hole in the Texas commem set I've been helping the step-dad with. We won the auction for it yesterday, just 4 days before the anniversary of Texas declaring independence from Mexico, 173 years ago.

77367.jpg.a824d3e84f7a722f8467c9278e0e3535.jpg

i like the dime but it sure doesnt screem dcam to me. doesnt even realy yell cam to me. can we get some better shots of that please. i have a 1955 that looks cameo more than that bad boy.

not trying to be rude. im wondering if i should crack the pcgs and have a well known dealer send in :)