• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

I picked this one up in the 1/2 off bin at the local show today, sure it has a hole, but I only paid $22 for it!

75423.jpg.6e60007da38c9e27c42442a51318530e.jpg

75424.jpg.eab2c2b51a1e7cba980044caf371f938.jpg

SWEET Busties Dwaine!

PS- can't give you an Overton on the RE, since he only went to 1836, but the 1830 seems to be a large 0 clearly, but I'd have to do my homework to get more than that!

Edited by jtryka

Picked this up at one of the local stores a couple of weeks ago......liked the crusty look. The 5 and 7 o'clock "marks" are the cellophane from the flip, not damage.

Please excuse the crude photo...I am still learning how to photo coins and use Photoshop. The picture is as taken....I didn't want to start messing with brightness and contrast.

GrantCombo.jpg

Nice Grant there Eric and Steve love your Lincoln*. Just got this toned Franklin. Do you think it has a chance at star designation?

fr-1-1.jpg

fr-2-1.jpg

Probably wouldn't get a star from me based on those pics, Dean. But that does appear to be a nicely toned Frankie, and on a date which is very hard to find attractively toned.

Nice stuff everyone. Here's my latest purchases...

The LOC Type Albums have at least 10 coins in them that I could tell from the sellers pics but won't know the dates or condition until the books arrive. Probably nothing real good but who knows.

3860798-DSC02225.jpg

3861182-DSC02233.jpg

GrantCombo.jpg

Awesome!

Thanks all for the comments, when I first saw that Grant, I actually passed. I left for a few hours and went to Cabelas.....I couldn't stop thinking about it. Needless to say I went back, asked if they could do any better on the price (they dropped about 10% :) ) and I snatched it up.

As I mentioned, I am new a taking photos, so the coin is better in hand!

You guys have posted some NICE coins here lately, I must say, page 810 looks good to me. :) I would like any of them in my safe!