• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,903 posts in this topic

Really like the reverse of that one Ant. Too bad about the graffiti on obverse. (thumbs u

Great looking CBH X2. :headbang:

Edited by rrantique

Really like the reverse of that on Ant. Too bad about the graffiti on obverse. (thumbs u

the graffiti makes me laugh cause the way he is looking its like hes looking at it all sad :P

The reverse eagle is a pleasure. One of the nicest eagles on a coin :-)

i to think this is the best eagle design ive seen :) this is the first time seeing one of these and seeing it in hand is awsome :)

natural messy comes to mind :)

Very nice CBH and like your circulated Lincoln Commemorative Ant. Too bad "DM" decided to carve their initials in the obverse field.

im always getting damaged coins and it feels good saving such a beauty. i prefer holed :) but names are ok also. they didnt mess up the devises so im good.

God damn I hope the missus don't find out (tsk)

I have spent the last of my coin money today and will need to go back to work on monday and start banging in a lot more nails .

Enjoy these ones . I bidded quite a lot over for the proof nickel but I think it is under graded . I would like some feed back as to weather I resubmit .

The others are either for my 7070 or my lincoln proof collection .

lincolnultra.jpg

slq1926d.jpg

lincoln1943.jpg

shieldnickel1.jpg

shieldnickel2.jpg

Cheers Martin

Edited by x2rider

Enjoy these ones . I bidded quite a lot over for the proof nickel but I think it is under graded . I would like some feed back as to weather I resubmit .

The others are either for my 7070 or my lincoln proof collection .

Cheers Martin

If those lines on the reverse are what they look like, you might be lucky that it's even in a slab.

I bought some coins from James (EarlyUS) to upgrade and fill some spots in my 7070.

1802 Cent

IMG_0690.jpgIMG_0691.jpg

1809/6 Half cent

IMG_0692.jpgIMG_0693.jpg

193? Quarter

IMG_0694.jpgIMG_0695.jpg

I also went to my coin shop today intending on filling some other spots in my 7070 but ended up buying some coins for my registry type set plus some other goodies.

IMG_0681.jpg

1886 Dime AU55

IMG_06811.jpgIMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

1938D Buffalo nickle MS65

IMG_0683a.jpgIMG_0685.jpg

1955 Proof set

IMG_0688.jpgIMG_0689.jpg

This CWT has about a 90 degree die rotation.

IMG_0687.jpgIMG_0686.jpg

Ray.....Very Nice Pickups (thumbs u

Martin.....Very Nice Pickups....I Love the 1960 1C :luhv:

Ty......Great Find.....I was watching that one on eBay but forgot to bid!! :banana:

Wow, what an amazing group of coins that have been added to everyone's collection over the past couple of days. Way to many for me to list so you all get

(thumbs u (thumbs u

from me.

Wow, what an amazing group of coins that have been added to everyone's collection over the past couple of days. Way to many for me to list so you all get

(thumbs u (thumbs u

from me.

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

The Dollar is a PF-10, which fills a hole in the 7070 that I didn't think would ever be filled!

I bought the gold pieces as a pair - they have been living together for the last few decades, so I didn't want to separate them.

PCGS AU-58 on both gold pieces - I was hoping for a 61 on the $5. It's a re-send someday because it's sharp enough for a 63 with some light friction on the cheek and a few field hairlines.

I know this is not USA coin but i just had to show you this detector find .. as i am still buzzing about it

SCTgold.jpg

SCTgoldr.jpg

and to keep the purists happy how about this one

2d80_1.jpg

Keep hunting :devil:

Hi all back to USA stuff picked up yesterday off eBay

Dansco IHC .. Best i can afford at the moment :screwy:

sellers pic's

034e_12.jpg03da_12.jpg

And the Cheapest Large cents i have ever purchased on eBay :) £4 UK ? whats that in real money at the moment ?

025c_12.jpg

0b9a_12.jpg

Edited by dooly