• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

I just picked these up raw and I'm hoping to get them graded once I have a few more for the shipment (I need at least 5 for the shipment). I'm hoping they'll grade in the AU/MS range. They'll be going into my signature set for Civil War copper.

72720.jpg.09efa81500cf648b14d23c2122d8dd9e.jpg

72721.jpg.5a9a5f131968bc2bee3d23789fa16764.jpg

Oh, I think the second one is wonderful. I can't wait to look at it face to face. It looks like it has a bit of wear on most of the high points, particularly the middle of the shield so I'm only expecting a AU50 grade. I'm also hoping that the line towards the top of the reverse is just reflected light and not a scratch. All the same, I couldn't pass that up.

Edited by Revenant

Wow... great coins all... I'm kind of ashamed to post mine now :o

Oh well.. these finally showed up from the HA FUN show. The quarter will be part of a set I'm doing for my Dads birth year. The reverse of the slab on the QTR is all scratched up... it's not the quarter. The Franklin... well it was because it looked nice although I don't even collect them. Collecting is a disease.

EJTXC-P1251261.JPG

BYGSV-P1251262.JPG

RPJWM-P1251263a.jpg

OPNDX-P1251264.JPG

VUREF-P1231245.JPGXRWEK-P1251263.JPG