• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,912 posts in this topic

Sorry about the scans, guys, tried several settings...but here is my Teletrade win from last week. There is some gold toning that doesn't show up in the crappy scans, as well as a couple of neat die breaks.

arrorsdimeo1200001.jpg

arrorsdimer-1-1.jpg

A scanning question for the scanning impaired...as you increase the number of DPI's, should the images get sharper? I can't quite figure out why my images look like they are on the other side of a foggy window... :(

I just checked back several pages here and am so impressed with the BEAUTIFUL stuff you guys come up with!!!

Oh, now that ticks me off. You need to sell that coin to me right now! Cool as the other side of the pillow.

No.......I want it!!!! Great Coin :golfclap:

I guess I make three, so maybe we should hold an elimination round. Who lives closest to Shane?

Chris (thumbs u

Oh, now that ticks me off. You need to sell that coin to me right now! Cool as the other side of the pillow.

I guess I make three, so maybe we should hold an elimination round. Who lives closest to Shane?

Chris (thumbs u

How generous of you Chris.....considering you live in Florida as well lol

Thanks all :foryou:

Chris (thumbs u

My vote is for a cage match - the four of you, the prize is the coin. To be held at the NGC Fun luncheon. Someone make sure you tape it for us!

Not only is that Ike gorgeous for the color, it looks very mark free for an Ike.

Can I ask the Grade ?

You know I didn't realize how clean it was until I took the photos becuase I bought it for the color. It's currently raw but I know the Silver Ikes are pretty common in grades up to about MS67....I would assume it's at least that...don't know if it will go 68 but I don't really see any visable marks on either side so (shrug)

Well.......I was bored the other day and decided to scroll eBay real fast to see if there was any deals!!

I came across this one with only 1 hour left.

There was no bids and the seller starting price was $49.95 w/free shipping.

I decided to bid $60.09........I never really thought I was going to win.

I WON no one bid against me..............the toning is much better in hand...(sellers picture)..I can't picture the toning for some reason!!

1969-S-1.jpg