• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,914 posts in this topic

Nice 66 dollars there.. I'm hoping to pick up the first (I think?) 67 when my Jackson covers go for grading, and they will have the FIRST DAY OF MINTAGE :D 66's are almost assured in these dollars it seems now when getting covers (I buy a few) so fingers crossed. A 67 is bound to show up soon and first day of mintage is the place I am sure it will show its face..

Thanks for your kind words. I love the Classic Head Half Cents because they were really unpopular during their brief history. I always pull for the underdogs. They all have very low mintage and I think are greatly undervalued. Oh by the way, I checked out your 1866 proof set and I am still drooling over your Proof Dollar. The toning and your imaging is top notch!

Dean

I like them with some original skin. :cool:

Well its been a month since my last acquisition! I think this is the longest I've been without a fix.

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

Washington quarters from 1950 with any appreciable color are tough since there were no US double Mint Sets produced that year.

I was happy when I found the 64-d! Looks like toning from a 58-d mint set :applause:

Hard to find toning like this, as most of them are locked up tight in collections.