• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,911 posts in this topic

Sorry to post this twice but these are my images.....wow this coin is about as neon on top of semi-PL surfaces as any coin I have owned.....I am blown away with this coin in hand and that is a rarity indeed for me.... :cloud9:

TonedMorgan018.jpg

TonedMorgan017.jpg

TonedMorgan009.jpg

TonedMorgan015.jpg

TonedMorgan027.jpg

I've been expanding the number of silver bullion rounds I have in my set. I like having similar items from different parts of the world during the same period. It makes for a fun comparison.

66375.jpg.2ccb429057dcf23291877e9a9df255b2.jpg

66376.jpg.a13759118aa14818d2b1ab1097fe8451.jpg

66377.jpg.26ca2a25a7aff418b76d0316ed5b84cf.jpg

I've been expanding the number of silver bullion rounds I have in my set. I like having similar items from different parts of the world during the same period. It makes for a fun comparison.

He he he he...that coins says "weiner" he he he he...

He he he he...that coins says "weiner" he he he he...

Actually, it's "wiener" and the coin isn't in English so it's kinda a silly point. :P

... but then I know you're just kidding.