• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Very nice Morgan Shane!!

Great silver sets there Richard. I hope to be able to get a complete set again one day.

Bobby, I'm still holding onto yours. You can have them back whenever you want.

Chris

Hopefully one day Chris! (thumbs u

Nice Pickups there Hoard!!

You, you're good. thanks. I have to get myself one of those grey sheets. Again thanks.

A piece of printer paper also works sufficiently. That is what I use.

I also use that... (thumbs u

Very nice Morgan Shane!!

Great silver sets there Richard. I hope to be able to get a complete set again one day.

Bobby, I'm still holding onto yours. You can have them back whenever you want.

Chris

Hopefully one day Chris! (thumbs u

Nice Pickups there Hoard!!

Don't forget that I told you I would sell them back to you for the same price I paid.

Chris

Ok I got a new one yesterday. I was a bit tentative about this coin as my first two 21's I bought had to be returned due to altered surface or have been cleaned. I hope the third time is the charm on this gosh darn pilgrim. Let me know what you think.

PS The black widow is a bonus pic. I found it while mowing the lawn today.

65438.jpg.81e7e0ff6a3c1753754fb61630e18df8.jpg

65439.jpg.7769d8a3a6086e72e76c2b283587177d.jpg

65440.jpg.68482f22ac5540f3cd3bfa12db053e72.jpg

Man that is an amazing Buffalo Harvey......who was the fool that let that one go lol

Hmm cant remember but for what I paid I feel I stole it from him lol

Thanks for the Buff Shane cant wait to get it in hand.

You know if you ever send this in for the upgrade and lose the uber cool holder....I am going to have to send Tony Saprano to your house...you know whatta mean :sumo:

Definitely not going to do that. Might send it in hoping to get one of them little gold footballs.

gorgeous Morgan and super wartime Jefferson....

here's one I got at a lowball bid that just held up from DLRC on monday--$45 PCGS MS67 1943-S--I love flowlines in silver :cloud9:

65549.jpg.f931cc8727ded6e7ebe79e11f3e2d4b7.jpg

65550.jpg.8bec546cb03c9a0fee044e8417aefcc3.jpg

Edited by jackson64

I hope the rest of you are as impressed by the US Mint's latest creation as I am

I bought two, partly to ensure getting a 70, partly because it is a beautiful design recreated from history and I don't want just ONE !

X21_popup.jpg

Wow that is a thing of beauty! I want one but I'm going to wait for a bit. I've got the first four and have been dragging my feet on the others mostly because of price.

I hope the rest of you are as impressed by the US Mint's latest creation as I am

I bought two, partly to ensure getting a 70, partly because it is a beautiful design recreated from history and I don't want just ONE !

X21_popup.jpg

It is pretty, but ordering two is no guarantee that you will get a 70. Just recently, I returned my 2008 Proof Sets to the Mint for replacements because they looked terrible. I can live with 69's, but there were at least five coins (total) in the two sets that were very doubtful.

Chris

Well I know how to grade moderns, its not hard. If neither is a 70 I may just return them and simply buy a 70 off eBay :) no longer backordered so they aren't going to fly off the shelves as I thought they might.

If the &*$# mint would go back to 529 USD for proofs they would be sold out IMHO