• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,912 posts in this topic

Here's the newest addition to my 1917 Mint Set - my father's birthyear...

PCGS MS 64 - I thought it had a nice thumb seperation...

55580-1917PHalfPCGS64.jpg.fd392b0807f6a3867ac8727a8af7d0c3.jpg

Harvey, nice looking Oregon and Morgan! :applause:

Lee, good looking assortment of copper... particularly like the early pieces. :applause:

ES, yet again some very nice Barber material. I'd love to see your kitchen table when you lay all the sets out. :applause: Nice Walker too!

Mike, cool looking chain cent! :applause:

Bob, talk about brilliant! Thems be some sweet Buffs!! :applause: You growing a herd of the proofs?

DJ, nice looking CBH. (thumbs u

Dooly nice assortment of coins. (thumbs u

Stgecko, good looking Pilgrim. (thumbs u

William, attractive lustrous Washie. :applause:

Larry, that's a cool dime money saver! :applause:

Irvin, nice assortment of coins. Very attractive '64 material. :applause:

Bobby, good looking SAE... it would make a great "picnic pie". :applause:

23pairer, attractive CBH. (thumbs u

Good evening everyone, first of all thank you for the kind words and well wishes on the other post inquiring about my lack of presence on here. Things are going quite well actually and today I attended a local auction where I was able to aquire several coins that were needed to complete some of my Dad's collections. The 1909 S VDB Lincoln Cent completes our Lincoln set and the 1921 Mercury brings me one coin away from completing that set. I was also able to introduce a new special friend in my life to the world of coin collecting which with the acquisition of these coins today made it a special day. I will post more of the other new coins from today as I image them. The VDB I had to angle the reverse so that the VDB was clear.

Rey

1921MercuryObv.jpg

1921MercuryRev.jpg

1909SVDBObv.jpg

1909SVDBRev.jpg

Nice IHC's there Dwaine.

Rey, good to hear from you and congrats on finishing the Lincolns. What a great coin to finish with also. Nice Merc too!

Very nice coins everyone, here are two more that I acquired this weekend at an acution, these two leave me with one more to complete my Buffalo collection, the 1924 S.

Type 1 and Type 2 1913 D

Rey

1913DObvType1.jpg

1913Type1Rev.jpg

1913DObvTypeII.jpg

1913DRevTypeII.jpg