• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

I have a hard time looking at this thread. I get so jealous looking at all these beautiful coins that I don't own. Beautiful coins guys!

Leeg great coin (thumbs u

Mike H always nice coins. :headbang:

Mike in FL very nice EAC. ^^

Bob, where did i put my shades? :cool::golfclap:

Daniel very nice CBH. (thumbs u

Sweet like chocolate & nice finds all

Quiet weekend on eBay this week (trying to keep my head down so they don't kick me off again)

SELLERS PICTURES

Is it me or has this IHC got a small 1 in the date ?

6bfd_1.jpg

6ba0_1.jpg

Seems like this could be a sweet NT shield picture has been greatly enlarged

313d_1.jpg

Not a coin but may be of interest ? (cheers for the advice on this purchase)

cd62_1.jpg

happy hunting :devil:

Got this today in the mail. I think the postman is starting to wonder about all these little packages I've been getting. I showed him this one today to satisfy his curiosity.

As far as the pic quality goes.... I'm trying to improve but it's tough to get that ultimate shot of the coin. I need pointers, i guess it's time to hit the net for some pointers.

55298-1921PiligrimTercentenaryObverse.JPG.b5ccdc49629a0f8b585aaba246118f5d.JPG

55299-1921PiligrimTercentenaryReverse.JPG.e3d1e5357cf25cba888065ca1a5c34c9.JPG

55300-1921PiligrimTercentenaryObverseII.JPG.b14180429f75bbdd9806ca323c278928.JPG

55301-1921PiligrimTercentenaryReverseII.JPG.cd29c0f25a2cc9eb2efe98c9ec99b4d0.JPG

Man I've missed a few here. very nice coins Ya'll. Love those cents, that EAC, the buff, the comms, the barbers. Sorry if I missed anyone's coin. I can't get on here much and it sure seems to be much busier here lately.

A member here helped me get this.

pigb.jpg

pigi.jpg

pigbb.jpg

That really takes me back, Larry. I think I had one of those in the 3rd grade. Very cool pickup.

Picked this up at the same time as the 1937 Buff.

1936prbufobv869.jpg

1936prbufrev873.jpg

Rev Nice QTR.. You building a set?

I'm building a set of statehoods (slowly) and I'm helping my stepfather build several mint sets for family birthyears. I find the coins and buy them. He reimburses me for them and then they're his. I add them to my registry since I'm basically the family registry member and it's fun to see how what we're building compairs to other sets. That quarter belongs to the 1955 mint set I'm helping him build (with that quarter we'll be in the top 5 soon). I'm not -currently- building a set of the older Washingtons. However, because one of the sets I'm helping him build is a 1932, by the time we're done we're going to have some VERY nice Washingtons (I want to buy MS63s or MS64s for the 1932-D and the 1932-S, expensive yes, but oh so cool).

OOOowee Irvin, you trying to put someone's eye out with that quarter? Those are real beauties. (worship)

:cool:Sorry Bob, i tried to tone it down some but sunglasses are needed. Thanks:grin:

In 1962 (I assume it is '62) looks like about a 6:1 ratio between the Mercury dimes and the Roosevelts...in other words for every 6 Roosies there was still 1 Mercury dime left in circulation.

Sounds about right....even if my memory fails me, there were still lots of Walkers and Mercury dimes and an occasional Buffalo nickel still to be gotten in change back then.

I had my Mom give me my March of Dimes card (50 years later) that I had about half filled out and never turned in, I have it somewhere, but they were all Roosies (circa 1957)

Very clean ASE Bobby.

Here's a coin I thought I had lost out on - but the buyer of this coin and I have agreed

to a price on this lovely half dollar.

55462-1893OHalfPCGS58Holder.JPG.c26e67e46d0ad697e24fdf7a408247a3.JPG

55463-1893OHalfPCGS58OBV.JPG.3c97da7b6e1088190b749cc120397277.JPG

55464-1893OHalfPCGS58REV.JPG.e55a172cb374e92cb4d39d1c6d90b9d0.JPG