• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,912 posts in this topic

Nice bald Eagle and welcome there Jedi!

Nice Barber half there Elbasaar! You have got to have hundreds of these Barbers!!!

Harv, I really like those toner Morgans!!!

Wow, a person doesn't look in here for a couple of days and there are pages and pages of neat new coins...

ES, sweet Barbers! :applause:

Fletcher, LOVE that 1804 quarter! :golfclap:

Harvey, you've gotten a nice variety of toners there, I really like some of the Mercs and Morgans! :applause:

Vtrockin, nice looking coins. (thumbs u

William, fun Lincoln pickup. (thumbs u

Awb, nice looking coins. (thumbs u

Victor, congrats on the '36-D, good going! :applause:

Jedicreator, fun Bald eagle. (thumbs u

Well, I won't have coins or pictures for another week I guess but I just sent off payment for a half set of Lunar Dollars. Another CS member offered me the coins for a really nice deal so I'm going to be getting the Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig, and Ox for $150 to add to the Horse I have already.

That's a great looking CBH Mike. (thumbs u

Here are some common additions.

Picture007-24.jpg

Picture006-28.jpg

old anacsPicture008-21.jpg

Picture009-17.jpg

Picture010-12.jpg

Picture012-17.jpg

Picture014-10.jpg

Care to guess the grade on the last two? Will post the grades in a bit, both are NGC.

Edited by rrantique

Some of the better fields I have seen and with "O" mints the strike sucks so ...

MS64/65 respectively

I'm always amazed at the different directions people go when collecting coins. I guess that's all part of the fun. I'm really starting to like the early commemoratives and I just picked up this very nice Stone Mountain and thought I'd show it here. I also got a newer commemorative, the San Francisco Mint Commemorative Silver Dollar. I got it to go with the gold one I already have. I guess I have a weakness for the newer commem's too. hehe :)

54524-1925StoneMountainCommemorativeObverse.JPG.24af209927b397894c2e66d942eab56a.JPG

54525-1925StoneMountainCommemorativeReverse.JPG.1c9045221cd8b44d9f84344e605409d4.JPG

54526-DSC01739.JPG.f2d235998206ddcc282c1f867836ccb9.JPG

54527-DSC01740.JPG.938eb2e0ebeef5af7f31a29fac2ce870.JPG

Nice pickups there Stgecko!!

I like common Morgans there Irvin. BTW, I'm gonna have to with 63/63 for those.

Those are 63 photos Bobby, but the coins are 64. lol

Picture011-13.jpg

Picture015-13.jpg

That is pretty cool there Kevin!!! Haven't heard from ya in a while. Did you go to that ANA class?

Hi bsshog40, nice to hear from you. Yes I did, and had a great time. Got to look at lots of counterfeit gold and I was able to spot most of the dianostics on each coin! It was great. See this thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2257204&page=3&fpart=1

Thanks for the kudos on the Stone Mountain! Love the BTW Commem! I wish I could've gotten the flashiness of the coin to come out better in the pic. I'm sending that bad boy in for grading as I have high hopes for it. I've got a Cleveland and 1921 Pilgrim coming both of which look spotless and shiny and right out of the bank! I'll send those in for grading too. I think the commem's that are visually striking I will grade. Those that aren't going to get MS63 or > I won't grade unless it's rare. I will post them as I receive them.

Keep on posting these fantastic coin pics!

Well this isn't exactly a coin pickup but I wanted to post it just the same as it's a killer book on commemorative coins. I believe the book has about 768 pages or so! That's alot of information on commemoratives. Anyway here's a couple pics of the book.

54662-CommemorativeCoinsoftheUnitedStatesAcompleteEncyclopedia.JPG.72b81df7ec09f7635c27543e66a446f0.JPG

54663-CommemorativeCoinsoftheUnitedStatesAcompleteEncyclopediabackside.JPG.dbb32035459833f6cb957a8797473a32.JPG