• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,912 posts in this topic

There are too many nice coins for me to list all of them, but suffice it to say, "Sweet coins everyone!" :applause:

Bob Campbell was kind enough to ship me several of his new cameo Franklin proofs... coins that were imaged around pages 438-40 in this thread. The coins included (all NGC graded) a PF69Cameo 1955, a PF68UCAM 1958 and a PF68 Cameo 1959. Needless to say, all of them are pretty much top pop and are VERY attractive coins. Great looking coins Bob!!! (thumbs u :golfclap: Thank you for letting me check them out!

Thank you Sy for looking at these in hand and offering your opinions. Opinions from experts in this sector, such as yourself, are greatly appreciated and highly respected.

What's exciting about this coin was the price: $1.00, plus tax, total $1.08 shipped.

Very nice. Mine only cost $99 and no tax or shipping. :grin:

Mine cost me $8.20, but it had an MS65 instead of BU on it. lol

What's exciting about this coin was the price: $1.00, plus tax, total $1.08 shipped.

Very nice. Mine only cost $99 and no tax or shipping. :grin:

Mine cost me $8.20, but it had an MS65 instead of BU on it. lol

Mine was about $7.

AWB, fun Jeff. (thumbs u

Harvey, that looks like a nice Merc. :applause: The so-called black spots is your basic toning. Nothing to worry about.

Ty, like Bob I'm mighty surprised that isn't a DCAM. Sweet looking Kennedy! :applause:

that is a Fantastic 1964 Kennedy...one of the deepest cameos I have seen for that date....great score on getting a 69 grade also...that 1 point from a 68 to a 69DCAM makes a HUGE difference in value..congrats

Ty, like Bob I'm mighty surprised that isn't a DCAM. Sweet looking Kennedy! :applause:

Thanks Sy I think this one will go back for review big difference in value if I can get it in a DCAM holder.

Thanks jackson64

Here is my other one that sits in a 68DCAM holder

12kd7.jpg

13xk2.jpg

Edited by saen78

Dang Ty, if that is not a Deep Cameo, I have completely lost faith in the TPG's grading abilities. At least from the photo it certainly looks like a re-evaluation to me :mad:

Ty, when you send it in, just send it in for a designation review, NOT a re-grade. It is cheaper, and as you've already gotten a 69 grade you don't want to lose that.

A little present to myself....

383298.jpg

:cloud9:

I'm jealous. :cry: I'm tiring of my COOLPIX 5700 but can't spring for an upgrade. This ones on the way as a christmas present to self :) I'll post my images when it arrives.

ACFA92B.jpg

ACFA92D.jpg

I guess you could call them christmas presents to myself but I've just ordered a P&D set of NGC MS65FDI Madisons and a 2006 W Silver Eagle in NGC MS69. I can't wait to get them. :) (These are additions sets that are part of my primary focus at the moment, they're both in my sig line)

Edited by Revenant