• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,912 posts in this topic

Found a new coin shop picked up some inexpensive coins.

Coins that I can afford! I love 'em!

I also love TDN's coins, but they seem to be in a far off world waaaay out of reach. :D

That looks awful clean for a 65, Shane.

Fingerprints generally bother me, but the color on this coin makes up for it.

Nice!...Mike

p.s. nice coins Harvey...coins don't have to be expensive or slabbed to be cool! :)

here's my newest..nothing spectacular, but you'd be surprised how hard it can be to put together a Walker Short Set with only fully struck coins...sometimes I find them in 64 holders and sometimes even the 66's are mushy...go figure... (shrug)

49684-MVC-978S.JPG.c329f7287a920b2004eabf2f955ec3d7.JPG

49685-MVC-979S.JPG.30fcbd726626101ed24c9a06576feca3.JPG

There are too many nice coins for me to list all of them, but suffice it to say, "Sweet coins everyone!" :applause:

Bob Campbell was kind enough to ship me several of his new cameo Franklin proofs... coins that were imaged around pages 438-40 in this thread. The coins included (all NGC graded) a PF69Cameo 1955, a PF68UCAM 1958 and a PF68 Cameo 1959. Needless to say, all of them are pretty much top pop and are VERY attractive coins. Great looking coins Bob!!! (thumbs u :golfclap: Thank you for letting me check them out!