• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

I was fortunate enough to have these coins offered to me by TomB. Thanks again Tom thumbsup2.gif

1834Quarter.jpg

187520cent.jpg

1846ODollar.jpg

great pick ups Winston.

The twenty cent piece and SL $1 especially lovely and historic.

The dollar, hard to ever find in that condition.

Got me my first CC Morgan in today from Conquerer (John). Thanks again John!! thumbsup2.gif

1878ccMorganObv.jpg

1878ccMorganRev.jpg

This too, is quite a lovely coin. amazingly evenly worn...just think of the commerce...the place...the time. Great pickup.

This came yesterday from some guy named Mark Feld thumbsup2.gif

It was an important coin to me. It finished a mini type set I started years ago.

dime1905.jpg

dime1905r.jpg

That's a great looking Barber dime Larry. PR 64 Cameo??

Bobby, love the CC. That would be a perfect pocket piece until you get the 01 grade.

Lee are you starting a new Lincoln set? You've been posting an awful lot of Great looking ones. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Well, sometimes I guess I just can't help myself. makepoint.gif I'm out here in west Texas visiting the folks and there is one coin shop, the only one apparently within a couple of hundered miles. I spent a couple of hours there yesterday going through a lot of coins.

Grade opinions welcome please.

Rey

That's a nice VDB Rey. I can see the hints of luster on both sides. I looks like a beauty. How about MS64? thumbsup2.gif

Lee are you starting a new Lincoln set? You've been posting an awful lot of Great looking ones. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thank you kind sir! smile.gif My set doesn't compare to your MPL's! cloud9.gif Very nice!! I'm just working hard trying not to loose any ground on my current set:

Lee's Colorful Lincolns

1943Slincolntruviewsmall.jpg

1943Slincolnslab.jpg

Thank you kind sir! smile.gif My set doesn't compare to your MPL's! cloud9.gif Very nice!! I'm just working hard trying not to loose any ground on my current set:

Lee's Colorful Lincolns

1943Slincolntruviewsmall.jpg

1943Slincolnslab.jpg

nice lookin steely thumbsup2.gif

It came today. I....almost posted prior to receipt but figgered that wud jinx it somehow.

wink.gif

Wow!! You didn't jinx it. Looks Proof Cameo. thumbsup2.gif

I bought this coin a couple weeks back but didn’t get it in-hand until today. Seller’s pics which are better than I would be able to manage…

California1.jpg

It came today. I....almost posted prior to receipt but figgered that wud jinx it somehow.

wink.gif

1916d25cbc4.jpg

smile.gif

That's a "Beauty"!!!!!! Congrat's

cloud9.gif

I haven't kept up with this thread for the past week or so, but the Barber quarter and CA commem are spectacular!

Winston, nice Calif. Diamond Jubilee Coin, Counterfeit, what a Quarter Dollar that is. Very nice new acquisitions everyone.

Rey