• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

first up 1882 morgan Ngc ms63 not a high grade unc but i fell in love with the toning

1882morganteletrade.jpg

2nd we have a jamestown commem. i had to keep current on modern mint stuff smile.gif pcgs ms69

2007jamestownteletrade.jpg

as you can probaly see i'm using teletrades images because i cant get any decent pics.

Nice coins all. Thank you all for your input you have been a great help to a newby collector again.

1839629-1892.jpg.952aa6586c0c902419275251b6e82868.jpg

Edited by harvey8542

I would venture to say about MS62. The only problem I have with it is that it looks cleaned. Looks like some hairlines on the Obv and maybe some tarnish on the Rev. I may be wrong, don't base your opinion on my guess tho'.

Harvey, your Columbian half is AU with a pitted reverse and has been harshly cleaned. I'm sorry for having to be the one to tell you.

I was bidding on it on ebay. I am the high bidder right now. foreheadslap.gif In his pics on the auction it looked like it may be a shadow but when I put it on here and it super sized you can definetly see it. makepoint.gif Thanks guy's 893applaud-thumb.gif

I was bidding on it on ebay. I am the high bidder right now. foreheadslap.gif In his pics on the auction it looked like it may be a shadow but when I put it on here and it super sized you can definetly see it. makepoint.gif Thanks guy's 893applaud-thumb.gif

You’re suppose to ask before you bid… makepoint.gifwink.gif

my latest find at silver spot! im always after a nice rev proof looking coin. i saw 6 of these in "airtites" and had to have 1.

sale004.jpg

Edited by ant

The other day I noticed a choice MS 1898 Indian Head Cent on Ebay. The image was so small, I couldn't even read the date. The coin appeared to be a solid red coin, but PCGS had graded it RB.

As 1898 is a date near and dear to me - [ it was my Grandmother's birthyear ] - I put in a

BIN this afternoon. I won't get it for a week or so, but based on the larger images the seller provided, I just had to pull the trigger.

The attachment above is the best I can manage [ yes, still. Sorry ].

Oh Yeah...the grade: ?????????????

No cheating now...no looking at my set... 893naughty-thumb.gif

1841421-1898IHCms64rbOBV.jpg.391649bdc5eaedb4a6cff85956a53cf2.jpg

It belongs to Mike , Bobby but i am sure he thanks you. grin.gif

I just realized you posted it Irvin! foreheadslap.gif It's getting late for me and I'm going to bed!! 27_laughing.gif