• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Arrived today! MS 67 Barber. I'm thinking about an upgrade attempt. I think , if it doesn't get 68, it should at least earn a Star! It does have an interesting little die break at the first star.

ImageGetter.aspx?

You cut off the query string. …ImageGetter.aspx? should have more characters after the “?” that specify your picture. Go to the picture – right click – select properties – Copy the Address (URL) and paste that between the image tags. It should not end in a question mark… Hope that helps…

Nice comm Rey. thumbsup2.gif Welcome treeman. hi.gif I don't have the time right now but there are many that go thru the testing phases that you are now and help will arrive soon.

Nice coins guy's!!!! This Missouri Commem arrived today. Tough to find these with nice color. The first pic is the sellers and the second is mine.

missouriobvA.jpg

DSCN3343A.jpg

"Warm gold and rose highlights on both sides increase the appealing lustre and satiny nature of the surfaces."

From what I can see those appear to be nice coins Winston. thumbsup2.gif

Nice CB Irvin! 893applaud-thumb.gif

That's a good looking Hugo, Rey! thumbsup2.gif

Nice pickup on the Missouri Commem Lee. It's also refreshing to see a great image from a seller. Almost on par with yours. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

zrlevin.... I clicked on your sig pic of "Type set"

WOW! Take a look at 5th row down (BEFORE CLICKING ON A COIN)

About halfway over is a Barber backed up to a Seated and it looks like a MERCURY. Barber head with a wing on the side.

Sure got me lookin.

zrlevin.... I clicked on your sig pic of "Type set"

WOW! Take a look at 5th row down (BEFORE CLICKING ON A COIN)

About halfway over is a Barber backed up to a Seated and it looks like a MERCURY. Barber head with a wing on the side.

Sure got me lookin.

Thanks!

It does kinda look like a mercury, I can see what you are saying.

BTW, these coins have all been re-shot and I am currently editing all of the photos. I will post them when I am done. laugh.gif

Nice looking Iowa, Rey! Good going. thumbsup2.gif

Most of the modern gold commemoratives are pretty boring IMO. There are about 6-8 that I kind of like how they look, and another 2 or 3 that are interesting because of what they represent. Of them all the 1987 Constitution is my favorite. Here's a NGC PR70UCAM 1992 Olympics. I find the reverse pretty much of a snore, but I like the obverse. The scratches you see are on the slab.

Olympic92_N70UcamRev.jpg

Olympic92_N70UcamOb.jpg

Nice one Rey. thumbsup2.gif Doesn't look like a whole lot of contacts to only make 65. confused-smiley-013.gif

Bobby the strike is what holds this back if you ask me. Look at the eagles neck. Also the luster is a big factor in these.

Two Lincolns arrived yesteday. The first from Michael Printz @ Larry Whitlow and the second from Heritage.

1916Dlincolnlabel.jpg

DSCN3354A.jpg

1927Dlincoln.jpg

DSCN3360A.jpg

Nice Iowa Rey.

Those images are looking good too. thumbsup2.gif

Lee, I love the second 16-D. I'm thinking that's not an easy coin to find with a nice look. thumbsup2.gif

Lee,

Always a pleasure to see your Lincolns, those are some nice new additions. Great pics and great looking coins.

Thanks for the feedback and info. on the Iowa everyone.

Larry - Thanks Again - It's a whole new world now.

Rey

I received the 1934 D Large D Medium Motto Washington Back today that was noted in a previous post in this thread, came in at MS 64 here are the pics.

Also posting a 1928 D SLQ that came back MS 64 as well.

Rey

1934DLargeDMedMottoobv.jpg1934DLargeDMedMottoRev.jpg

1928DSLQObvMS64Obv.jpg1928DSLQMS64Rev.jpg

a 1971 just starting to tone i got in a mint set today

1813271-1971r.jpg

1813271-1971r1.jpg

flowerred.gif

1813271-1971r1.jpg.d4560f3549b4e6bcfb7ba5d04237bc05.jpg

Edited by dooly

Rey, those are some sweet looking quarters! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Dooly, that's a fun proof Washington you've got there. thumbsup2.gif