• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

I don't have a picture to post yet but wanted to share what could make my Friday tomorrow one of those beautiful days. I submitted several of my Washington Quarters to NGC last month and they are now in Quality Control. Confirmed today that the 1934 is a 1934 D Large D, Medium Motto. Apparently by what I can tell NGC has Graded 4 highest being MS 65 and PCGS has graded only 3. Perhaps the spirit of George is looking down upon me in a favorable way.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Rey

Edited by rbrown4

I don't have a picture to post yet but wanted to share what could make my Friday tomorrow one of those beautiful days. I submitted several of my Washington Quarters to NGC last month and they are now in Quality Control. Confirmed today that the 1934 is a 1934 D Large D, Medium Motto. Apparently by what I can tell NGC has Graded 3 highest being MS 65 and PCGS has graded only 4. Perhaps the spirit of George is looking down upon me in a favorable way.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Rey

Congrats Rey and i got my fingers crossed 893crossfingers-thumb.gifyay.gif

Something about the Washington Quarters has got me I think. Two new acquisitions this evening from a fellow member here. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thank you very much Carl. thumbsup2.gif

Rey

1947.jpg

1947s.jpg

1953.jpg

1953a.jpg

Nice pattern Boiler! thumbsup2.gif

Good looking Kennedy Bobby! thumbsup2.gif

Those are some fun Washingtons Rey! thumbsup2.gif

While I'm not a big fan of small coins, that is a sweet looking half dime toyonakataro! 893applaud-thumb.gif

This is one of four recently purchased MPLs from chinook (aka cohodk ATS), Thanks again Dave. They are all still in transit. I will post the other three when they arrive.

1913trueview-2.jpg

Thanks Carl, I am extremely fortunate to have come across Dave. He is a great person and I was lucky enough to meet him at this particular time. He had some smokin', killer coins, 4 of which I was able to steal away. grin.gif

Very nice commem. That is one good strike. It has a high relief look about it, especially when compared to todays coins. thumbsup2.gif

Nice looking Iowa!

Sa-Weet looking MPL Bob!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif Man, you weren't kidding when you said you were getting sidetracked into MPL's. They are beautiful coins and it is easy to see how you got hooked.

I picked up these two from the same eBay seller. I was interested in the half dime but since he didn't charge me any more shipping for the second coin I decided to grab it as well. The seller said that he bought the Barber dime in an NNC MS64 slab. It's in an ANACS AU58 slab now but will likely be in my Dansco 7070 soon.

1803270-1840nd.jpg

1916_s.jpg

1803270-1840nd.jpg.df1039d1352ec02438999fd2abcdd83a.jpg

Welcome Quickwing! hi.gif Nice coins there!! thumbsup2.gif

Well I leave town for 1 day and Holy Smokes Bob that is a great MPL. 893whatthe.gif

Rgt some great looking dimes. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Welcome Quickwing hi.gif Nice coins thumbsup2.gif

Wow that Iowa Comm. is stunning cloud9.gif

Edited by rrantique

Nice couple of coins Quickwing. I especially like the Barber Dime. thumbsup2.gif What kind of grades do we have here. It's rather difficult to determine with the scanned images. Welcome to the boards and keep on posting. 893applaud-thumb.gif