• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

That coin is drop dead takeit.gif what grade do you think it is !!

Whoops just seen its not yours

Stunnig coin NeKo

Edited by dooly

Think I just snagged these two off Heritage. Nicest 40 I've seen in a long while and the Roosie is in a Fattie holder.

267035lgA.jpg

271037lgA.jpg

Leeg, that 1876 is gorgeous. I think the draped, capped and seated liberty halves have a design that allows collectors to develop a realy fine collection at all different grade levels, and it is harder, I think, to do this as you go below the MS64 point (gorgeous MS64's are almost a dime a dozen so to speak, but really nice XF40's with great eye appeal are more difficult, and this demonstrates that chasing the grade is a fools road to eye appeal. you did well. Congratulations. thumbsup2.gif

Nice coins Lee thumbsup2.gif

Dansco

1967Kennedy.JPG

Just for kicks - I think this one was like $20 or something like that

const.JPG

Winston, two very nice coins. I especially like the Kennedy with such great toning. Something I would be proud to have in my own collection.

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and tried to post my newest acquisition the 1839-O the other day. I didn't think it worked but I now know what I did wrong. Thank you MunkyMan95.

Nice coin there. I got a P&D set of Washington Dollars today. NGC MS65 First day of Issue. We know what they look like so ain't gonna waste good picture space!

My Newbie to the collection

1718261-1885cc.jpg

That is a nice one, Mike. I've got one coming in the next few days, and I can't wait to get it.

Chris