• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,903 posts in this topic

I agree. Thats one nice barber!

Most definitely! cloud9.gif

Thanks for the comments. Would you believe that one is graded ANACS MS62? I picked it up on ebay for my daughters "century set" that I'm working on and was pleasantly surprised. It's only the second MS Barber quarter I own. It has some minor tics but the luster is excellent and I could see this in an MS63 holder easily.

I just picked this one up. I am thinking about adding it to the pattern type set. This has always been among my favorite pattern designs a true pattern and a design/metal combination that Longacre lobbied strongly for.

pts_561.jpg

I was gonna "ditto" too, but I figured it must be a love token or something. 893whatthe.gif

Seriously, knowing the kind of stuff he buys I bet it's a stunner on both sides.

I just picked this one up. I am thinking about adding it to the pattern type set. This has always been among my favorite pattern designs a true pattern and a design/metal combination that Longacre lobbied strongly for.

pts_561.jpg

No fair!!!!!

Awesome coin.

pts_561.jpg

Funky looking pattern,a 3c and a shield nickel in one 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Lou, is that yours? Maybe you can pull a Mickley and mule that obverse with the reverse they were talking about.

ps Boiler78, that is one of my favorite Patterns and a really beautiful design.

oh...and I finally recieved the 1837 I posted earlier. The BM photo was pretty washed out. I did hit the contrast button using photoshop on this but that's what I had to do to get the toning to show up more like it is. Photo's taken with a reveal bulb. There are some hairlines from an old wipe, more than I anticipated, but I still feel it's a magnificent coin. The reverse is a real stunner. Nice secondary toning.

227692573_9c19a06f8f.jpg

227692575_41a504423b.jpg

Mike, that is a nice looking half that appears to have developed a healthy skin over time. thumbsup2.gif

Bob, nice large cent! Those are way tough! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Mike, that is a nice looking half that appears to have developed a healthy skin over time. thumbsup2.gif

Bob, nice large cent! Those are way tough! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Ditto on both accounts! cloud9.gif

I got this in early June from James, EarlyUS but Bruce captured it so well that I wanted to share it again. For a VF30 coin, it sure is nice.

ve1853.jpg

Got an 1858-O Seated Half from Mr Clark outta Pensacola ,FL at the Vicksburg,MS coin club show , but it has a little greenish PVC goo and I need to do a before and after before posting shots , which means that I will actually hafta finally try to figure out how to post pics . I stopped by the Battlefield INN in Vicksburg where the show was while on my way to Dallas Sunday. Me an the partner got in a little late so I'll be reading how-to posts on pics later today.

Got an 1858-O Seated Half from Mr Clark outta Pensacola ,FL at the Vicksburg,MS coin club show , but it has a little greenish PVC goo and I need to do a before and after before posting shots , which means that I will actually hafta finally try to figure out how to post pics . I stopped by the Battlefield INN in Vicksburg where the show was while on my way to Dallas Sunday. Me an the partner got in a little late so I'll be reading how-to posts on pics later today.

Here's a recent post by TomB stating how to post an image:

To attach an image you should have the image saved as a jpg format at 200kb or less and then make certain the box for

I want to preview my post and/or attach a file

is checkmarked. This box is directly above the "Continue" button that you must click to submit a post. You will then see your post, although it will not yet be "live", and below the post there is another box that states

You may attach a file if you like (no bigger than 200000 bytes please).

At this point you should use the "Browse..." button to select the file from your computer and make certain the file name appears in the box to the left of that button. Then click the "Ok, submit" button and you should be fine.

And, there you go...... thumbsup2.gif

Thanks again , I've just been trying to wait until had I had something worthwhile to pic , before trying to figure it out ans should learned a long time ago.

I'l be trying a few things on the test forum , Thanks for the simplified summary of TomB's post.

BTW , That attachment is for you (I'm off ! to figure it all out !)

1374666-holyshikesrafting.jpg.7fa8f11001a2797f6e832193291060c5.jpg

Edited by Coin

Haha!

1374666-holyshikesrafting.jpg

That is hilarious!

Now all you had to do was to post your post.

Open the attachment.

Left click to highlight the URL and right click to copy.

Edit your post.

Click image on the appropriate line where you want the image .

Paste the URL in the window.

Left click OK .

Uncheck edit at the bottom left of the screen.

Repost the post by left clicking continue .

And there it is.