• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For sale: 1912 Saint-Gaudens $20 Gold PCGS MS-61

1 post in this topic

I just upgraded one of my Saints, the 1912, to a nice MS-63 that I bought here. As a result, I will be selling my former coin, which is PCGS graded MS-61. It's a very nice coin, well struck with nice luster and eye appeal for the grade, in an older green label PCGS holder. The 1912 is a semi-key date with an original mintage of just 149,750. The issue is quite affordable in lower MS grades but gets pretty tough above MS-62. Here is a link to my registry set entry for this particular coin 1912 Saint (if the link doesn't work, click the link in my signature line and then click on the 1912 entry). I am asking $875 delivered for this coin, payment by check or money order (wholesale on this one is about $800, but this is a really nice coin for the grade). If you are interested, please PM or e-mail me at jtryka@yahoo.com (I will likely be able to reply faster to e-mails than PMs). I am willing to negotiate some on this one, and I would be willing to consider trades. I am only posting this here for now, but if it doesn't sell in a couple weeks I'll probably list it on eBay. Thanks! thumbsup2.gif