• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's Ben?

13 posts in this topic

No. I believe the Mint originally said they would ship in April, then changed it to March, then moved it back to April.

Chris

I checked my order, scheduled to ship 4/30/06.

In the words of Michael, "My oh my oh my..." grin.gif

Rec'd the Franklin package from the mint today. Everything there except the coin. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Rec'd the Franklin package from the mint today. Everything there except the coin. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Geez, that's just incredible!

My young Ben's are also scheduled to be shipped on 4/30. I just order the pr/unc of the old Ben from the market place.

I hope you called the Mint immediately? 1-800-USAMINT

Chris

I hope you called the Mint immediately? 1-800-USAMINT

Chris

I was just going to return the pkg, but I called. They told me to send in a Certificate of Non-Receipt available from their website instead. THANKS!