• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post a year set or a small run of coins....

77 posts in this topic

CT, you did the absolutely best thing with your purchase of that proof cent. hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif Kudos to you.

BCG, that is a mighty fine run of double-dimes you have there and is quite a bit more difficult to find than most folks might realize. thumbsup2.gif

medium.jpg

That is most definitely a sweet set! It is odd how the reverse of the 1856 looks incused. None of the others do. I guess that is just a photography fluke?

I can certainly appreciate you time to photograph, make URL's and then to post them. Thanks, Mike! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the kind words guys. The 1856 reverse is just lit from a strange angle, giving it the incuse look. It is actually probably the single most impressive one in the set that I posted. Really a gorgeous coin.

Take care...Mike

p.s. kind of embarrased by the 1849 -- it is one from my childhood collection and desperately in need of an upgrade.

Some absolutely gorgeous sets here!!! hail.gif

Very nice Washies Bruce, DBHs Tom, Restrikes Victor, 1968 set Clackamas, cameo cent (and 5 red X's,... shucks) CTCollector, decade Saints jtryka, 1839 year set JasonW, twenty cent pieces BCG, large cents Mike, Jeffersons Rey, and 69 Kennedys Saen78!!! hail.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

To those that I missed, I was getting a fair amount of red X's or "image unavailable" posts. Was anybody else having this problem?

Lincoln58_N67Cameo.jpg

sh1958jn1.jpg

sh1958rd.jpg

sh1958wqp1.jpg

sh1958fh.jpg

Hey Bobby, what's the pop on that fabulous Reagan dime? Very nice. thumbsup2.gif

I'm thinking about 50,000. My COA on it shows that I have #21,513.

Hey Guys, some great coins/years there. Proofs, Cameos, Tones and Vikings. Quite an assortment. thumbsup2.gif

Here's an 86 Liberty Silver and Gold Liberty Set

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg