• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poor guy doesn't know any better.

14 posts in this topic

No. The sets can be popped open and the coins switched or put in backwards or replaced with classic coins from foreign countries if you like.

I've never owned one of these, but I was just going to ask if you could open these up easily and switch things around. Then I saw your answer, Greg.

By the way, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell someone.

OH !! I am a buyer! j/k hehe and thanks for the info. I did not know these could be opened so easily... I have never messed with one...

Yes, but you'll still get banned from eBay for doing it.

What? You can't be serious.

Nope. It's called Auction Interference.

WOW.... Thats sad...

That's pretty harsh. Just goes to show once again that no good deed goes unpunished. frown.gif

For example, I took the 50 mile round trip to get black felt to reimage my coins, got set up and discovered that my battery was dead. So, to kill 90 minutes to recharge it, I went to edit some images to place in the registry set I'm creating for types but, their page is down. Maybe I'll scratch my dog's belly until it's time? tongue.gif

Would it be ethical if someone advised the buyer that he's being taken ?

Opinions...........?????????

It may be morally proper, but do you really want to tell an insufficiently_thoughtful_person that he's an insufficiently_thoughtful_person?

Chris