• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats to IdahoGal--the new ANACS Customer Service Manager

11 posts in this topic

It has been brewing a little white but I understand the paperwork is now final.

Traci (aka Idahogal) has accepted a new position with ANACS as Customer Service Manager. Congratulations Traci! I am (and I'm sure it will soon be echoed by many others) extremely happy for you and glad you've able to turn what has been a hobby and personal joy into a full time occupation. Your personality will also fit in nicely in the Friendship State.

We look forward to seeing you at a lot more shows now that you'll be a regular public front for ANACS.

Congratulations!

WH

Uh oh, this spells trouble for ANACS. All the forum members will be calling customer service to speak to Traci and the lines will be perpetually busy. confused.gif

TRUTH

BTW, congratulations Traci.

I wonder how the Traci/Cameron romance will work now that they each work for the competition. devil.gifpoke2.gif

I glad to hear the rumor has become reality. While I feel for her in having to move to Texas, at least she is out of Idaho.

Hey Traci, I dropped off some coins to ANACS at Long Beach. I don't have them back yet. What's the hold up? Put them to the head of the line for me (angel.gif). hi.gif

. While I feel for her in having to move to Texas, at least she is out of Idaho.

You gotta be kidding me!! That's like getting up after eating a Quarter Pounder and saying at least I didn't have to have LOBSTER ! makepoint.gif