• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1952 mint sets

12 posts in this topic

It looks nice. The Washingtons have good luster with a warm orange glow that is appealing and the Lincolns look like they have a nice, cherry red to them.

Thanks Tom actually one of the quarters has some nice red and green toning starting on them. i have only owned the set for a month. i would say the toning started the day they went in these holders. Another 100 years and they should be just about right.

I jus HATE toned coins! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

The quarters are taking on a very nice toning and the Lincolns are taking on that wonderful deep red that one only sees in this kind of Mint set. Very nice.

Hoot

Toneddollars,

Have those toned up that much in a month? Are those the sets you picked up in Nashua? Wow. The heck with 100 years. Give it another month or two, and you'll have some monstas! laugh.gif

nice sets!!!! of all the coins, I personally like the 52S penny. beautiful color on that lincoln, sweet!

mike

------------------------

dont forget! collect proof sets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif