• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One size fits all

8 posts in this topic

Anybody know of one storage box that fits all the different slabs? My NGC slabs don't fit in my PCGS boxes and vice versa. My ICG fit in nothing. My ANACS just get lost in any box being so small. SEGS ans PCI fit nowhere. I now use the return boxes from NGC for my collection of Irish (1928-69) but it takes 12 boxes and looks like [embarrassing lack of self control]. I'd like to find a nice box like the NGCs and PCGS boxes that would hold them all. Post here if you know of something. Thanks. confused.gif

I have an Intercept sheild box that holds 60 NGC, PCGS, ICG, and no name slabs quite well, but I think it would be too big for ANACS slabs. I think they also sell boxes made specifically for ANACS though.

Zach

Surprisingly, I've found the PCI boxes to be the best fit for all slabs (even the smaller ANACS). PCI boxes are now even sturdier too (from white to a lavender).

Seriously, it's cool how well they work.

I just use the ICG intercept boxes, though they don't work well for ANACS. I also have an intercept box that has little intercept boxes for each individual slab, and this works well for NGC, PCGS, PCGS rattlers and ANACS.

I use the NGC boxes since I have trouble getting the NGC slabs into PCGS boxes. I can get everything in an NGC box and while the ANACS slabs will rattle around the boxes are usually packed full so it doesn't really matter to much.

Hayden