• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations JamminJ

9 posts in this topic

Just got the new Numismatist and saw NGC's ad announcing registry award winners - including your "most Creative Signature Set" of Holy Roman Emperor Thalers.

Well done my friend.1.gif248.png1.gif

Thanks!

The portrait thaler set is my number one favorite. I'm pretty please with th eway its coming along but many tougher emperors lie in my future.

I really do need to add slot comments for each coin.

You mean they gave you an award for a set without slot comments? They must have missed that. Maybe they can revoke your award.

You mean they gave you an award for a set without slot comments? They must have missed that. Maybe they can revoke your award.

And give it to a deserving Palau collector?

And give it to a deserving Palau collector?

yeahok.gif

Thanks!

The portrait thaler set is my number one favorite. I'm pretty please with th eway its coming along but many tougher emperors lie in my future.

I think it was Leo's chop that won them over.

Thanks!

I think it was Leo's chop that won them over.

I think it was the paintings of each emperor that accompanies the coin slot. Leo's chops came in second.