• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Diane Hager vs. Barry Stuppler: The Transcripts

6 posts in this topic

It's always interesting to read these things, kind of like a soap opera. When I joined the ANA last weekend, the first thing I asked them was whether the Hagers were still involved with the organization. When that said no (which I already knew) I said I would join.

Maybe it finally dawned on them how bad Stuppler buried them at the hearing. One thing is for certain, the ANA is much better off without their presence.

It's one thing to be a ACG. Everyone knows to stay away. It's another thing to be a SUBMITTER to ACG with the intention of sending in coins to get them into the ACG holder. I have seen several long time dealers who used to wait in line to submit to ACG. These submitters are the real scum, since they are the ones who feed the ACG machine. Many submitters are Hager chums who gladly would support Hager. Maybe one day I'll post a long list of those submitting dealers who supported ACG at one time. I'm sure they would not like to be exposed now.

TRUTH

Truth, I have a list of over 150 well known dealers who have submitted coins to ACG and have dealt with their material in the past. I simply can't post this list because of the legal can of worms it would open. Ultimately, ACG is responsible, and if it gets to the point where no one will buy their material, I will have accomplished my goal. Next up, NTC.

I posted several more parts yesterday. Parts 1-12 are now up, leaving just three to complete which I hope to have up by Monday or Tuesday.