• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board Appearance

6 posts in this topic

No more email replies!!! That stinks! shocked.gifconfused.gif

Sorry Arch, but the new color schemes aren't to my liking frown.gif

I'm probably in the minority, but I liked it all the way it was, except for the new emoticons - those are fun.

Hoot

• Administrator

Turn on the option to have emails sent to you for your favorite threads. Then add some threads.

Sorry Arch, but the new color schemes aren't to my liking frown.gif

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif J/K

Aren't they the same?

I used to have desert style. This is now called desert-classic or something like that.

What are you using?

Arch,

The one thing I don't like is that when reading a thread you no longer see who is replying to whom. If the person who is replying does not address the reply it is not always clear who they replied to. confused.gif

John

• Administrator
Arch,

The one thing I don't like is that when reading a thread you no longer see who is replying to whom. If the person who is replying does not address the reply it is not always clear who they replied to. confused.gif

John

Yah, I've heard quite a few comments on this. We may or may not be able to change this.

In the meantime, try the "quote" link instead of reply. And if you click on the topic of a message a new window will show you the message it was responding to.