• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let me tryk these out for Jeff

2 posts in this topic

Well, I would have posted these, but I figured they weren't coin related so why bother! I dont think many stamps appreciate, though I guess there are some that do (I think the civil war set I have up there has been selling for $20 or so on eBay). I had saved so many of these stamps by the sheet, I finally looked at them and had almost $400 face value in stamps that I really didn't care about. So, I worked out a trade with a collector friend in Holland from another board and will send him about $96 face in stamps for 16 silver 5-euro Dutch commems when they come out this spring. I kept some I liked and the rest I figured I'd sell to someone that might care about them. Any that don't sell are destined to be used with an appropriate make-up stamp. I figure I have enough that I might not ever have to buy a 39-cent stamp before the rates go up again next year!

Oh yeah, I also sold one sheet of Alfred Hitchcock stamps for $9.99 as someone hit th BIN on it. Not much luck with the rest so far though!